Infinite Campus Behavior Management
The IC Behavior Management tools are used to enter new behavior information (including behavior incidents and Type One Interventions), manage existing behavior information, and record information associated with new and existing behavior incidents and events.
Principals, Assistant Principals and Deans
- Must have an active school assignment in InforHR
- Must complete Behavior Management Certification in Learning Space. (Beginning SY 23-24, recertification is required EVERY school year.)
Once these requirements are met, access to IC Behavior Management should be granted automatically within two business days of completing the certification (sometimes sooner) with no need to manually request access. (If, after two full business days, you have not been granted access, please reach out to DoTS.)
Other School-based roles
IC Behavior Management access exceptions for other school-based staff will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Those requesting an access exception will need to:
- Complete Behavior Management Certification in Learning Space. (Beginning SY 23-24, recertification is required EVERY school year.)
- Reach out to a member of the Central Discipline team (Dr. Barb Downing, Michelle Powell, or Terri Talavera) to request the exception
- Meet additional demonstrations of proficiency, as defined by the Central Discipline team.
Once these requirements are met, please submit an incident to DoTS, as access is NOT automated for other school-based roles.
Beginning SY 23-24, access is valid for one school year at a time.
To ensure you are up-to-date with possible changes to the Behavior Management process, or updates to Infinite Campus, Behavior Management access will be removed for all users at the end of every school year. Recertification is required to regain access and is available only to those who still meet other above-listed requirements.
Failure to complete required recertifications in a timely manner will result in loss of access until you complete them. In addition, any change in job role or location may impact your access as will departure from and returning to employment at DPS.
Note: Anyone who had access to edit Behavior Management prior to 7/1/2023 has lost that access (unless you already recertified), and only those who meet the new access criteria above will be able to regain access again.